One-Click Course Combinations allow students to register for two or more courses together. There are a variety of One-Click Course Combinations described below. The following restrictions apply:
- Most options are only available to first-year students registering during their orientation program
- A student may register only for ONE of the One-Click Course Combinations
- There may be restrictions (for example, only for Honors students or direct admits to a college
- Students must remain registered for all courses in a combination -- you may not register for a combination of three courses and then drop one course or switch sections of a course
- College Transition
- College Transition shares a common General Education course, a College Transition Seminar course focusing on college study and success skills, and a College Transition Workshop among approximately 20 students. Students apply these new study skills to their preparation for the shared General Education course - with the help of an undergraduate Study Group Leader who previously earned an A in the course.
- Courses in Common
- Courses in Common gives first-year students the opportunity to take up to three classes together with about 20 other first-year students. Almost all of the courses used in CIC satisfy General Education Program requirements. There are options for students interested in taking Rhetoric, some for students wishing to defer Rhetoric for a semester, for Honors students, for students needing chemistry or math, and for some direct-admission programs.